Share

Search This Blog

Saturday 4 February 2017

Kim Kardashian reveals the moment she knew Kanye West was the one as she shares 20 'weird' facts about herself

Meant to be! Kim Kardashian posted a list to her website, www.kimkardashianwest.com, revealing  the moment she knew her husband Kanye West was the one for her (pictured in New York in 2016)Fun facts: The reality star promoted the list on her Instagram account, sharing a snap of the post along with the caption, '20 weird facts you didn't know about me'

To the point: Kardashian, pictured in Paris in 2016, shared with fans the number of piercings she has Sister act! From high school to college, Kim shared with fans some memories she shares with  Kourtney (pictured in Paris in 2016)

She may be one of reality television's most open books.   
But on Friday, Kim Kardashian revealed 20 facts about herself that not even her most die-hard fans could have known. 
The reality star, 36, posted a list to her website, www.kimkardashianwest.com, in which she confessed how she used to cheat on tests in school, how many piercings she has, how kissing a boy almost got her kicked out of tennis camp, and the moment she knew her husband Kanye West was the one for her.

Kim revealed she was nearly kicked out of tennis camp for kissing a boy - and received a scolding from her father after the close call. 
'I almost got kicked out of tennis camp for kissing a boy. My dad came to yell at me,' she wrote. 
From high school to college, Kim shared with fans some memories she shares with her sister, Kourtney. 

The reality star wrote that she and her sister took a year of Spanish together, as Kourtney ended up needing to repeat the course. 
'Kourtney and I were in the same Spanish class in high school. I was so smart I advanced a year! JK! She had to repeat a year of Spanish. But it was the best year because we had it together,' she said. 
She also wrote about driving all the way to Arizona to swap BMWs with Kourtney.

'I drove to Arizona to visit Kourtney in college and brought her my car. We swapped BMWs, LOL. I had a smaller white one she wanted and she had a bigger black one I wanted.'
Kim revealed how she used to get by during tough tests in school.  
'I know the alphabet in sign language and would cheat on my tests with my friends by speaking in sign language.'

The reality star promoted the list on her Instagram account, sharing a snap of the post along with the caption, '20 weird facts you didn't know about me.'  
Kim has been married to Kanye West since 2014. 
The couple have daughter North West, three, and son Saint West, one. 
Kim has recently returned from New York City, where she reportedly testified before a judge in her Paris robbery case.


No comments:

Post a Comment