Share

Search This Blog

Thursday 16 March 2017

Tamar Braxton talks About Vince’s ‘Alleged’ Love Child & Slightly Shades ‘The Real’ Co-Hosts


Tamar Braxton, and her hubby Vincent Herbert, hit The Wendy Williams Show Tuesday and kept it all the way real about a host of topics swirling about their marriage.
For months there have been reports that the two were headed for a divorce, but Braxton who turns 40 later this week, said she and Vince are weathering the storm.
“Everything is good, and God is good,” she said. “We have been through a lot in this past year and it did nothing but bring our relationship closer because I’m not even going to sit up here and act like we don’t argue, we don’t fight… I think we’ve come to the point where we know that this is where we are supposed to be.”
Braxton also addressed her recent Instagram rant going AWF on a woman claiming she has kept Vincent away from a baby they fathered together.
“Girl, I feel like I was tried,” she said. “I feel like my character was tried, as if  Vince had a love child, I would be the type of woman who would just accept him and not his child. Well that’s not love, because you can’t just love a part of a person. You have to love the whole person and everything that comes with that person.”
Herbert, who revealed he has lost almost 90lbs tried to chime in, but appeared to find the infidelity rumors comical.
Meanwhile Wendy jumped to an even juicer topic … The Real. It’s been a year since Braxton was abruptly fired and Wendy wanted to know if Tamar has spoken to her former co-hosts YET.
“I saw Tia [Mowry], yesterday, at the airport,” she said. “I said, ‘Hi.'”
After the audience erupted in laughter, she added, “It was Tia who I saw. That’s not shade. I ain’t the shadiest person on the planet. I saw [Tamera Mowry’s] sister. I ain’t plan it!”
As for the remaining ladies of the cast, she said this is what she’ll say if she sees them: “God is good. Halleluja. Won’t He do it? Let me tell you something: The only person that I’m beefing with is the devil.”
Watch Below....

No comments:

Post a Comment