Share

Search This Blog

Thursday 16 March 2017

Snoop Dogg Under Fire For Mock Killing Donald Trump In New Video



Snoop Dogg is getting some heat for his “Lavender (Nightfall Remix)” video which shows the Long Beach-bred rapper shooting a clown parody of president Donald Trump with a toy gun.
The Donald hasn’t responded to the video but a host of his friends are weighing in and are super critical. Republican Senator Marco Rubio told TMZ,  “Snoop shouldn’t have done that. We’ve had presidents assassinated in this country before so anything like that is really something we should be careful about.”
“I think people could disagree on policy,”  he added. “But we gotta be careful with that kind of thing, because the wrong person sees that and gets the wrong idea, you can have a real problem. I’m not sure what Snoop was thinking. He should think about that a little.”
Donald Trump’s personal lawyer also chastised the west coast rap legend for the controversial video while appearing on TMZ Live on Tuesday (March 14). “It’s totally disgraceful. Snoop owes the president an apology,” said attorney Michael Cohen. “There’s absolutely nothing funny about an assassination attempt on a president, and I’m really shocked at him because I thought he was better than that.”
Snoop Dogg’s video for BADBADNOTGOOD and Kaytranada’s “Lavender (Nightfall Remix)” was directed by YouTube star Jesse Wellens, and also features actor Michael Rapaport in clown face being shot by clown cops.
In a recent interview with Billboard, Snoop Dogg said he wasn’t looking for controversy. “When I be putting sh*t out, I don’t ever expect or look for a reaction. I just put it out because I feel like it’s something that’s missing. Any time I drop something, I’m trying to fill in a void,” he said. “I feel like it’s a lot of people making cool records, having fun, partying, but nobody’s dealing with the real issue with this f–king clown as president, and the shit that we dealing with out here, so I wanted to take time out to push pause on a party record and make one of these records for the time being.”
Watch Below....

No comments:

Post a Comment