Share

Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 March 2017

Lamar Odom reveals Khloe Kardashian caught him 'getting high' in motel room with another woman and 'tolerated' his cocaine use for last two years of their marriage


Heartbroken: Lamar Odom revealed that Khloe Kardashian caught him 'getting high' in a motel room with another woman and 'tolerated' his cocaine use for last two years of their marriage; pictured March 2016

Lamar Odom revealed that ex-wife Khloé Kardashian knew about his cocaine use for the last two years of their marriage.
But it was like a 'knife in her heart' when the E! star found the 37-year-old Los Angeles Lakers vet doing drugs with another woman.
'She caught me in a sleazy motel room in L.A. getting high with this one girl,' he told UsWeekly. 'It was atrocious. Looking back, I'm like, "What are you doing?"'
'That was like sticking a knife in her heart and twisting it. She didn't deserve it. She always tried to help me with the drugs. I rejected the help.' 
The former NBA star also confessed that 'she was disappointed' when she caught him using drugs in their own home in 2011.
'She knew I was doing cocaine the whole time after that. It was my drug of choice,' he added. 'I'm not going to say she accepted it because that would be the wrong word. Tolerated would be a better word.' 

'I was hiding it for a while, but then I got frustrated and was like, 'F**k it,' he admitted. 'I was in the man cave she had made for me and she caught me. 
'She was disappointed. So was I. The sad thing about it is, I don't know if I was disappointed because I was actually doing the drug or because she caught me.'

When asked if he regretted sharing his marriage on television, Lamar admitted it 'opened this gate up with other women who probably wouldn't have been interested in me.
'When I became Khloé Kardashian's man and on TV, it made me look more enticing. People who didn't even know basketball would approach me because they knew Lammy. 
'B***hes and THOTs came out of the woodwork. If there is one thing I regret when I was married, it was having multiple affairs with different women. That wasn't the stand-up thing to do. I wish I could have kept my d**k in my pants.' 
But the former NBA star insisted he wasn't on drugs or drunk when he suffered his near-fatal collapse at a Las Vegas brothel in October 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment