Share

Search This Blog

Monday 23 January 2017

Steve Harvey and his beautiful family celebrate his 60th Birthday



Steve Harvey shared a photo of himself, his beautiful wife, Majorie Harvey and their beautiful family. The comedian shared the photo above and wrote:

"This is the joy of my life , the reason I work , their love and support and prayers keeps my head above water... I thank GOD for them ,it is my honor to have been given this responsibility I will cherish all the days of my life. Thank you for making my 60th the best I've seen so far".
He has 4 children with 2 of his ex-wives. 34 year old wins, Brandi Harvey & Karli Harvey and 25 year old Broderick Harvey Jr with his first wife, Marcia Harvey. 19 year old Wynton Harvey with his second ex-wife, Mary Lee Harvey. He doesn't have any child with his current wife, Marjorie Harvey. Marjorie has 3 children from a previous relationship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment