Share

Search This Blog

Sunday 29 January 2017

I was numb to all the bullsh*t': Rihanna reveals past struggles while recording her Anti album on year anniversary

'Anti-versary': Rihanna posted a series of snapshots on Saturday in celebration of the one year anniversary release of her Anti album  'I was numb to all the bullsh*t': The 28-year-old singer revealed her past struggles while working on the album which began in 2014

Rihanna in the raw: In a series of organic snapshots, the Barbadian beauty took to Instagram and gave her fans a behind the scenes glimpse into the making of the hit EPAll-star studio! Rihanna put in much time working on her music in the Malibu estate which overlooked the ocean

Rihanna began working on her Anti album back in 2014. 
And on Saturday the 28-year-old singer revealed her past struggles as she celebrated the one-year anniversary of when the album was released on January 28, 2016. 
'When I started making this album I never would have imagined how much of a challenge the process would be,' she began in a lengthy caption alongside a photo of the album's cover she posted. 
'I was numb for a while... numb to all the bulls**t and numb to all the good sh*t. But I was determined not to settle for what everybody thought this should be, or when they thought it should come, or how! I stuck to it until I felt something again!'


In a series of raw snapshots taken by celebrity photographer Dennis Leupold, the Barbadian beauty took to Instagram and gave her fans a behind the scenes glimpse into the making of the hit EP.  

No comments:

Post a Comment