Share

Search This Blog

Monday 23 January 2017

RHOA: Kenya Moore Accused Of Dating Married Nigerian Men




‘The Real Housewives Of Atlanta’ are renown for delivering the drama both on and off-screen.
As at writing, a new episode of the Bravo hit is about to air, but the fireworks are popping off early for Kenya Moore.
The polarizing reality star’s present storyline revolves around her volcanic relationship with her now ex-boyfriend Matt Jordan.
With the latter catching a lot of flack for his antics, he’s taken to social media to defend himself — and to trash Ms. Moore.
His latest rant sees him accuse the 1993 Miss USA winner of dating married Nigerian men for money.

All the tea below…

"So Help me understand yall please. Its not what you do its how? I admit I was wrong I own it. I should have never damaged anyones property. Trust me my image will be fine. Im good im always winning GOD GOT ME. Im getting new clients and offeres for things everyday. I admit guilt I admit fault. Ive been hurt,drugg, embarrassed, violated and flat out disrespected by shorty. I sat in the hospital waiting room for 5 hours wondering what was wrong with shorty. I sat and watched her hold hands with another man while i sat back and watched (yes we were already seeing each other.) I had to find out from some third party person that she was deal with some married men in Nigeria for money, and that one of them cut her off because she talked about the relationship that was supposed to be private...how you think that made me feel???. She claim she love me?? How when throughout my entire relationship shes is texting "hey baby hey sweetie" i miss you" "when are you going to send for me." to some mothafucka name jojo Nigeria.(how the num is saved) Then tell my mother he is a investor you use him to fund ya haircare line. You are evil! You saying he used to date ya friend??? Who kenya?? then why you letting him call you baby sweetie hunnie?? Yeah I have my own issues and im angery so when I went to the hospital last year because of depression just say why.......why kenya ? Because you were in LA doing god knows what... Then when porsha yells out one eyed african yall act like she crazy. I made you the first person they called when I was in the hospital. And you made TMZ with that lil bitch ass white boy Anthony you tell to meet you at LAX EVERYTIME and straight from the A Ya first call. Of course after ya friend that works at emory told you all my business. Thanks emory hospital good job following HIPPA. Now play victim?? Asking me to pick you up from the Marriott in buckhead and when i ask what you were doing just in conversation...you refuse to answer. When I begged you to come to miami to work on our relationship and you tell me you are in LA with brandon. Once again I have to find out later that you where.4 blocks from me on south beach the whole time. Disceptive!!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment