Share

Search This Blog

Wednesday 26 April 2017

Bill Cosby Just Uttered Three Words: “I Can’t See”

Bill Cosby has been a man of very few words over the past several years amid his laundry list of sexual assault cases. But the comedian did finally utter three words on Wednesday during an interview with NNPA Newswire.
During Cosby’s segment with the news outlet, he revealed that he’s blind and there’s nothing doctors can do. “I can’t see,” Cosby said.
Rumors of Cosby’s apparent blindness hit the Web back in July 2016, but now, Bill is confirming the reports with his owns lips. At the time, it was suggested that the comedian had been dealing with a degenerative eye disease called keratoconus for years.
The 79-year-old, who was recently charged with three counts of aggravated indecent assault on former Temple employee Andrea Constand in 2004, added that he is excited to get back to doing what he love most.
“I miss it all and I hope that day will come. I have some routines and storytelling that I am working on,” the former favorite television dad said. “I think about walking out onstage somewhere in the United States of America and sitting down in a chair and giving the performance that will be the beginning of the next chapter of my career.”

No comments:

Post a Comment