Share

Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 May 2017

Nicki Minaj Confirms She Has “Sleepovers” With Nas

Nicki Minaj has officially confirmed that yes, she and rapper Nas have sleepovers. In layman’s terms, they are totally dating.
Rumors of the pair’s romance started earlier this month when the female emcee shared a snapshot snuggled up next to the Queens native. Although she didn’t confirm their relationship, you know the saying, pictures are worth a thousand words.
So while on a recent appearance on The Ellen Show, the talk show host OF COURSE grilled Nicki about her budding courtship with Nas.
“There’s a rumor y’all are dating, and if it’s true, I’m all for it. I love him so much—ever since ‘One Mic.’ That’s where I first found him,” Ellen said. “He’s fantastic and a really good guy.”
“He’s so dope,” Nicki explained. “He’s the king. He is the King of Queens, and I’d like to think I’m the Queen of Queens … I have a lot of respect for him. And, you know, he’s kind of cute, too.”
“But have you had sleepovers yet?” DeGeneres asked. Nicki confirmed that they do in fact have sleepovers and she goes to his house.
But believe it or not, they haven’t done the “nasty.” She said, “I’m just chillin’ right now. I’m celibate. I wanted to go a year without dating any man. I hate men.”
She did, however, suggest that, “I might make an exception to the rule for him, because he’s so dope.” The host hopes she reconsiders, saying, “I’m all for that, because I think he’s fantastic.”

No comments:

Post a Comment