Share

Search This Blog

Monday 10 July 2017

Amber Rose Boyfriend, 21 Savage, Not Ready to Be Stepdad to Her Son



Amber Rose‘s new boyfriend, mumble rapper 21 Savage, says he is not ready to step into the shoes of rapper Wiz Khalifa or play stepdad to Khalifa’s 4-year-old son, Sebastian Taylor Thomaz.
Rose posted an Instagram.com image of herself and the rapper fully clothed in bed together.
In the photo caption, she wrote: “It’s pretty amazing waking up every morning feeling love like this. I’ve cried endlessly and been hurt a lot in my life, I’ve been abused, talked to like I wasn’t shit, been gaslighted and Slut shamed by men that I once loved and cared about.”
Under another image, she wrote: “When he loves spoiling you but you got ur own money so you spoil him instead. Ain’t nothin like that #thuglove.”
But in an interview with Real 92.3 over the weekend, the rapper said he spoils Rose in return for her domesticating him. “She makes me do sh-t that I don’t normally do, like take vitamins and drink water… We sit at the pool, we talk, we watch documentaries, we go out, we eat, I give her massages, chocolate, flowers, new purses, diamonds.”
Yes, every woman wants a man to give her things. But notice how Rose is running game like she’s the one spending her money on him so you won’t think she’s using him?
The 24-year-old rapper, whose real name is Shayaa Bin Abraham-Joseph, also spoke on photos that surfaced of him and Rose doing domestic chores like grocery shopping with her son.
He said he hasn’t met or spoken to the boy’s father, Wiz Khalifa.
“I ain’t talk to Wiz yet. It ain’t no disrespect. I ain’t really around (their son) though. That was just some sh-t, motherf-ckers taking pictures,” he said, referring to the cell phone photos.
He added:
“But at the same token, Wiz a great father. I’m not trying take nothing away from what Wiz do. But if you gon’ be with a woman, you have to accept her child just like she’s gonna have to accept my kids. But I’m not on no step daddy-type sh-t or no sh-t like that. He cool though.”

No comments:

Post a Comment