Share

Search This Blog

Friday 14 December 2018

Kim Kardashian-West Defends Kanye West in Dispute with Drake; ‘Never Threaten My Family’


Kim Kardashian-West Defends Kanye West in Dispute with Drake; ‘Never Threaten My Family’

Kim Kardashian-West showed support for husband Kanye West on Twitter.com amid Kanye’s public feud with rapper Drake.


The Internet was abuzz on Thursday when Kanye took to Twitter.com to slam Drake after the Canadian rapper asked to clear Kanye's sample from his 2009 track "Say What's Real".

Drake included the track on his 2009 breakthrough mixtape So Far Gone.

Kanye was not amused that Drake went behind his back to text Kardashain matriarch Kris Jenner.

While Kanye and Drake appeared to have settled their differences after a series of tweets on Thursday, the emotional father-of-three returned to Twitter in the early morning hours of Friday to accuse Drake of threatening his family.

"Drake called me threatening me," he tweeted around midnight Friday. "I'm a man about my family and integrity."

Kim, who had enough of the squabbling between the two men, took to Twitter to defend Kanye, tweeting Drake: "Never threaten my husband or our family. He paved the way for there to be a Drake."

No comments:

Post a Comment